In this episode we talk with Fernando Angulo from SEMRush about how to maximize copy for voice search and Artificial Intelligence (AI). To get your free 1-month trial of SEMRush click here.
- The definition of Voice Search and how it differs from Text-based searches.
- How to show up on a Voice Search result
- The most important “Search Features” to have when ranking for voice search
- The format to show up in the TOP results for Voice Search
- Which digital device pulls from which source (search engine) of information.
- Why your domain name matters to Voice Search
- The 3 types of feature snippets you need
- How to best use product comparisons for an eCommerce store
- The most effective type of content to rank highly
- Understanding the “answer engine” algorithms
- Optimizing for Voice vs Text Search
- Unique ways people are using Voice Search to solve problems.
- The benefits of Voice Search (and how it can save your sanity as a parent).
- How Voice Search helps people with different abilities to get the information they need.
- The most important metric that search engines track – and how you can become the first Voice Search result when you understand it.
- We discuss the future of AI and search
- How SEMRush helps you discover your search rankings
- People and Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Gary V
- SEMRush’s Website
- SEMRush’s Academy
- Kimberly’s Website
- Bobbie’s Website
And that’s a wrap for Season 2! Chatting with Copywriters Season 3 will return in late summer. If you’ve got a great topic or would like to be a guest on the show, we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch.
Thanks for listening