In this episode we talk about how to get the creative juices flowing to write awesome copy.
- Sometimes you have to walk away from what you’re doing. Give your brain space to process in the background.
- Don’t discount the value of writing down your thoughts as they come to you throughout the day.
- It helps to get excited and feel creative using something that you’re passionate about.
- “I would take my phone, open a document, press voice record, and walk around the house and just start talking. I let my mind ramble. Stream of consciousness captures great ideas as there aren’t any clear constraints.”
- Get into a creative zone by doing more research. Find one piece that is really interesting and inspires you to start writing.
- “Trying to recreate a paragraph that I like but don’t know how to say differently, and coming up with my own single paragraph of alliteration, can really get me excited. It sparks the imagination that says ‘Wow, that’s a really interesting way to say this!'”
- Ask a seemingly random question and relate it to what your topic is!
Thanks for listening