In this episode Kimberly and I talk with Copywriting expert Lindsay Hotmire about her unique Un-Branding Method.
- The dangers of using “guru” swipe copy
- How frameworks and formulas can hurt your brand
- “What is my why?”
- “What’s missing from my market?”
- “What can I do to make an impact?”
- The benefit of using a sounding board to discover your why
- When you understand your “who”, you can better determine “who you want to be”.
- Immerse yourself in your market — Become Your Audience.
- The downfall of leading questions.
- How often to revisit the work you’ve done.
- The 4 statements to understand your audience better.
- How authentic am I showing up in my space?
- Resources and People we discussed in this episode:
- Simon Sinek – Start with Why
- Clotaire Rapaille – The Culture Code
- Jim Collins – Good to Great
- Max Van Manen – Phenomenology of Practice
- The Authenticity Checklist
- Kimberly’s Website
- Bobbie’s Website
Thanks for listening