In this episode we talk about guiding your audience through each stage of your launch.
- Your sales page guides your customer from knowing that they have a problem and need a solution to seeing that your product is the solution.
- Once they click that “buy” button, do you have something in your arsenal of products that can help them further along?
- Give them the valuable stuff up front!
- Keep in touch with people. Remind them why they invested their time and money into your product.
- Follow up is important no matter what you sell. If you don’t already have it in place at the time of launch, you’re playing catch up.
- “When you give targeted follow up and make it easy, continuing to onboard the customer even when they’re already a customer, you’re building that relationship.”
- It’s most likely more than you initially thought, and that’s why it really helps to work with somebody who’s gone through launches before.
- “You’re sitting on a content library that you’re not aware of.”
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither is a launch.
- Kimberly’s Website
- Bobbie’s Website
Thanks for listening