In this episode we talk about all the pieces you need to get people ready for your launch.
- There are two paths for every launch: people who are already on your list, and people who aren’t. How will you target both audiences?
- There are three main ways to bring people into your funnel before a launch: ads, social media platforms, and email sequences.
- You need to provide value, information, and education before you talk about sales and price points.
- A launch requires high levels of engagement with your audience.
- Help should be at the heart of every launch.
- “You aren’t asking for anything, just providing value. You trigger this Law of Reciprocation which is an unwritten natural law everyone falls into – I got this from somebody, I owe them something in return.”
- If you don’t create high quality copy and interaction, you’ll lose your audience before the point of sale.
- “When you think you have enough, guaranteed you need more.”
- Kimberly’s Website
- Bobbie’s Website
Thanks for listening.