In this episode we talk with Ken Bator about how to brand your company experience from the ground up.
- Which brand of cereal did you grow up with?
- Your brand isn’t what you say it is.
- How your customer’s perception drives what your brand is
- What happens when you steer the conversation of your brand.
- The number #1 key to create to start taking control of your branding.
- How to ensure your entire organization understands your brand – and how to be sure it shows up for your customers.
- Ways to ensure your branding matches EVERYWHERE.
- The importance of your online brand matching the experience your customer’s have.
- What does your brand look like if it was a person?
- Ken Bator’s Website
- Kimberly’s Website
- Bobbie’s Website
Thanks for listening