In this episode we talk about the many ways to get the most productivity and performance from your copywriter.
- How sharing past marketing efforts can get you better results.
- How backend data (metrics) can help your copywriter produce better copy.
- Interviews for you and your customers that increase conversions.
- Discovering who is the best advocate for your products or service.
- Uncovering your customer’s pain points and reasons for purchasing your product through this one service you most likely already have.
- Sharing the copy’s performance data can help your copywriter tweak the copy for best results.
- The more specific you get, the better your copywriter can help you.
- The most helpful feedback you can give your copywriter.
- How working with your copywriter to answer questions can give you the best performing copy.
- Kimberly’s Website
- Bobbie’s Website
Thanks for listening