In this episode we talk about how you can overcome the dreaded Blank Page — also known as “writer’s block”.
- How to determine where to start when eating an elephant.
- Remembering “Clippy the paper clip“.
- Tips and tricks to get something on the page.
- The question to write at the top of your page.
- The “two word association” method to spark your creativity.
- Understanding the “field of vision” process.
- Breaking down the power of ‘but’.
- How to effectively use swipe files and templates.
- If you’re stuck in one area… pick a different section.
- People we discussed in this episode:
- Tim Washer
- Kimberly’s Website
- Bobbie’s Website
Thanks for listening