In this episode Kimberly and Bobbie tackle the dreaded “I / me / us” copy vs “You / your / you’re” copy.
- How to win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- The starting point to determine if your copy is heavy on the “I” copy.
- The you-to-I balance for your marketing.
- The “Yes-train” method to help your customer’s get on board with your products and services.
- Understanding the popular I-to-you ratio of good copywriting.
- How to talk about “the problem state” and transition into “the solution state” with ‘I’ copy and ‘you’ copy.
- The 5% rule to keep your reader engaged in your copy.
- Bond Halbert – The Gary Halbert Letter
- Joanna Wiebe – Copyhackers.com
- Kimberly’s Website
- Bobbie’s Website
Thanks for listening!