In this episode we go into the details on how to write effective about pages.
- How talking about your company can turn off your prospects.
- The problem with listing your company (or personal) accomplishments.
- The best place to bring out personality for your company.
- The about page is where you should personalize the company — tell a story and solve a problem for your readers.
- One formula to get you started to write a compelling about page.
- How to combat the “BS meter” on your about page.
- The real reason you have an about page.
- The proper place to list your credentials.
- Kimberly’s Website
- Bobbie’s Website
Thanks for listening!