In this episode we talk about when a business should hire a copywriter – and when they shouldn’t.
- How juggling relates to copywriting.
- Dealing with the overwhelm of running a business.
- The questions you can (and should) ask a copywriter.
- How copywriter’s help business owners to translate their sales messages into a text-based format.
- One of the main jobs of a copywriter.
- How to capture your passion and words and translate it into the words your customers understand.
- The three times to look for and hire a copywriter.
- Why the “fresh-eye view” can skyrocket your sales, and how you can get this look.
- 5 effective ways to find a copywriter when it’s time for you to hire one
- Kimberly Weitkamp: travelindustrycopy.com
- Bobbie Lind: conversionhacker.com
Thanks for listening.